the yes list
Ask yourself these questions. Call or email us, if the “yes’s” add up:
• We know our mission and believe we can do more.
• We have a vision and goals but lack a campaign plan.
• Our Board wants to help but does not know how.
• We think we need more staff, more resources.
• We talk about endowment building––planned giving––but don’t follow through.
• We want to do our jobs better.
• We see opportunity but do not know where the funding is.
• We struggle every year to balance budgets.
• We know major gifts is the right strategy, but are not making headway.
• We have talked about a capital campaign but are not underway…cannot get started.
• We started a campaign but fell short of our goal.
• We hear the buzz words––relationship building, moves management––but remain stuck in old patterns.